I am very excited to share my newly published article! Please read it here on the website: http://www.totalhousehold.com/news/project-10-tips-to-simplify-the-clutter-in-your-home
Clutter happens to all of us at some point in our lives. January is National Get Organized “GO” Month. Here are 10 quick tips to eliminate clutter in your home:
1. Email inbox detox.
2. One space at a time.
3. Find “homes” for your items.
4. Make decluttering a family project.
5. Practice macro and micro sorting.
6. Play “pick a drawer.”
7. Label, label, label.
8. Create a landing station and a launching pad.
9. Go for “The Fast 15!”
10. Feeling overwhelmed by your clutter? The best solution is to hire a professional organizer (PO). They will be able to quickly help you to organize your home.
When you implement these 10 quick and easy decluttering strategies, you’ll find you are less stressed and more productive because every item will have a home. It’s even easier to do when you have help. Reach out to a Professional Organizer today to find out how they can help you simplify your life.